Possible bad ground?

On my 70 mustang fastback I noticed that when I turn my blinkers on I've got the rear side marker light blinking with the rear tail light. The wires don't look spliced in the rear. The wires still look original. All the lights on the car work, including front blinkers, headlights, do I have a bad ground somewhere? The hazard lights blink very fast, not normal speed. All replies appreciated....Thanks

Reply to
rick

Yes, you have a bad ground. very common. clean all the sockets and bulbs of corrosion. Lube with dielectric grease

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic