'78 Mustang vacuum plan/chart?

Hello

My neighbor has a '78 Mustang with the 2300 4 banger in it that he's puting back together and he's having trouble routing the vacuum lines. engine runs, but rough and not right...

Anyone out there have a vacuum chart of the engine side? You know, what line goes to what, etc...

I found the cabin climate control for the '74 on

but not the engine side.

Any help appreciated!!

OldIron

Reply to
OldIron

This is the best I could find in the 1978 shop manual set:

You might have to login to flickr and/or choose the 'All sizes' button for it to be readable.

Reply to
Brent

Brent

Thanks so much! I'll drop this off today!

OldIr>>> Hello

Reply to
OldIron