79-93 5.0

I'm looking for an 87-93 5.0 Stang for sale. I would prefer a stock or near stock car, minor mods are ok. I am in Maryland right now, but will be relocating to Texas at the end of this year. Depending on the car, I would be willing to pay up to $5,000. Thanks.

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Damn, I just let mine go. Where were ya 3 days ago? LOL

Good luck, there is always a good selection here in OKC.

Don Manning

Reply to
Don Manning

Dennis

Reply to
Robert A. Plourde Jr.

stock car, minor mods are ok. I am in Maryland right now, but will be relocating to Texas at the end of this year. Depending on the car, I would be willing to pay up to $5,000. Thanks.

Reply to
bigred21001