90 GT odd problem with air bag light.....

Recently my air bag light in my 90 GT that flashes when you start the car has not stopped flashing when you start driving. I have been told
that this happens a lot and that it could also mean that the air bag is not working correctly. Anybody have a similar probem and know anything about it???
Thanks

some kind of springs in the steering wheel

is
anything
Could be anything. Is a steady flash, or a code seq?
{dunno if they did a code in 90}
Ask on alt.autos.ford
Or google other mustang sites/forums
you pay..DEAL with it!