90 GT odd problem with air bag light.....

Recently my air bag light in my 90 GT that flashes when you start the car has not stopped flashing when you start driving. I have been told that this happens a lot and that it could also mean that the air bag is not working correctly. Anybody have a similar probem and know anything about it???

Thanks

Reply to
goldandjewels

some kind of springs in the steering wheel

Reply to
Fredless

Could be anything. Is a steady flash, or a code seq?

{dunno if they did a code in 90}

Ask on alt.autos.ford

Or google other mustang sites/forums

Reply to