93 convertible trouble...

come on guys...I didn't let that rag head out of jail....all I want to know is it OK to push the top up and down against the hydraulics or do I need to disconnect the rams.......?
Reply to
Jim.GM4DHJ/ Mobile...
There aren't many people following this group on a daily basis anymore. Personally I have no experience with a convertible to know.
Reply to
Brent
Exactly, the only vert experience I have was with a 1969 Galaxy XL and we never had to do that. I'd say try it and as long as you don't get oil squirting out where it doesn't belong, don't worry about it.
Reply to
WindsorFo
I'd say if it doesn't mention it, it should be ok. If such were mentioned it would likely be because it would cause a serious problem if you did do it.
Reply to
WindsorFo
I didn't read all of this and I don't have a vert., but looks to be pretty informative.
You should be checking for voltage at the motor, just because the relay clicks doesn't mean you have a completed circuit.
Reply to
GILL

Site Timeline Threads