American Muscle for parts ??

I just need some headlights and tail-lights replaced on 2000 Mustang.
American Muscle site has fairly nice selection. Are they ok or are
there better sources?
Thanks
Mark
Reply to
Mark G7#9
I use them all the time. Great place with super customer service. Never had an issue with them.
Reply to
Brian V
I think that's the place I ordered coil packs from.... had no problems with the order. Like any place else there some things they have a good price on and other things they don't. Just do typical comparison shopping.
Reply to
Brent

Site Timeline Threads