American Muscle for parts ??

I just need some headlights and tail-lights replaced on 2000 Mustang. American Muscle site has fairly nice selection. Are they ok or are there better sources?

Thanks Mark

Reply to
Mark G7#9

I use them all the time. Great place with super customer service. Never had an issue with them.

Reply to
Brian V

I think that's the place I ordered coil packs from.... had no problems with the order. Like any place else there some things they have a good price on and other things they don't. Just do typical comparison shopping.

Reply to
Brent

I buy stuff here 30% off this month says a flyer I got

CJ Pony Parts

Big S Hroom