93 Mustang LX 4 Cylinder Power Door Locks

I recently got a 93 Mustang, but my power locks don't work. I can't even push down the locks manually. I also have a nice stereo system in it and I don't exactly live in the best part of town. I hope that it's an easy fix, maybe a bad fuse. I don't have the owner's manual or the fuse box layout, plus I don't know much about car mechanics or mustangs. Hell, I don't even know if there is a fuse that powers the power locks. That's why I am here.

I would greatly appreciate any help and advice. Maybe someone could point me in the direction of the fuse box layout and/or tell me what I should do. Thanks in advance.

-Scrap

Reply to
Scrapiron0