95 GT AC Blend Door Problem

Hello all, After replacing my heater core, it appears I created another problem. My blend door won't open, so all air the fan pushes goes thru the defrost
vents.
After checking my vacuum hoses, it appears there was a broken bolt (They're f$**$& plastic!!!) that holds the vaccum "wiring harness", and that's been (superglued) fixed, but it the problem is still there. Is there something I need to get the vaccuum back to the appropriate levels so my blend door will... well... blend again? Do you think there's physically something broken with the blend door?
I'd REALLY like to avoid removing my dash again :-\
Thanks, Mark
Was the job difficult when removing the dash? My core is also busted and I don't want to freeze through the winter again! Did you have to recycle the freon to be able to get out the core?
Jason Roner
Actually, it was pretty easy, just VERY long process... I wrote a howto just to help out ;)
http://v8gtang.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sidY
Mark

been
something