95 Mustang GT won't start sometimes

This Car is driving Crazy. Sometimes it will Start and Run good and sometimes it won't start at all I've had it towed to the shop Twice and when it got there it started right up. Sometimes it will die and wont start back up for awhile. I had the fuel pump and filter replaced, the Ignition module replaced the mass air cleaned injectors have been cleaned and tested. Please help.

Reply to
dharper

Do you see the tach bounce a little as you crank it?

If no... ign problem - See if it bounces once when you switch key on.

Other wise, first floor gas pedal while cranking; if it doesnt want to start then, pump the pedal while cranking.

The first sends less gas, the second sends more gas

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

yeah, might be the hall-effect sensor. Mine went oiut around 60K on my

95GT.

Reply to
RT