'97 lights

my headlights look like the plastic has crystalized and need to get replacements any one got any recommendations. would perfer Clear ones

-Russ

Reply to
Russ

Search eBay... you'll find all sorts from stock to Cobra-style to projector-style (some may need modification)...there are even tinted models now.

I've replaced mine and the headlights went in fine...I used the adjustment hardware from my original headlights. The corners needed spacers (rubber washers) at the mounting locations to fit better.

DP Pics of the cars:

Dinsdale

I ended up buying a set of reproduction '98 cobra lamps. Haven't installed them yet. They have clear lenses, and are likely at least close to what you want.

Reply to
Brent P

got a manufacturer or web site are you happy with them?

Reply to
Russ

Well I am getting closer to putting them on. Got my relay wiring all done. just have to install it all. I just have to make everything look like it came from the factory that way.... any hows they look fine. I think all the places get them from the same source. I just picked the best shipping+cost option from an ebay seller with a good rating. Called himself 'performance depot'. I got what I expected, decent looking reproduction cobra lamps. remind me in about a week I should have them on by then...

Reply to
Brent P

Have them in as of today. They work very well. Of course I put in all new wiring with relays too. And good bulbs. Only real problem I had is I broke one of the stupid plastic fasteners used for the aiming screws and had to use one from the original lamps. No big deal I suppose.

Reply to
Brent P