A3M EEC ????

I have an 88 Cougar motor that I put into my son's 89 Mustang 2.3L about

2 years ago. Obviously it was speed density. I am now trying to convert this to Mass air. A guy has an A3M EEC to sell me for the conversion. But I thought I read somewhere that I wouldn't want to use this, I can't remember why. His car is an AOD so, HELP!!!!!!!! I know the A3M is for a manual, but.....

Thanks Dave T

(P.S I sent a similar post but it didn't so I appologize in advance if they both show up.)

Reply to
frog