Re: 2003 Pony option?

I personally like the Pony Package...I agree the Pony Stripe doesnt need to be on the car, but the Pony Package included alot of things for a little extra...I think the rims and hood alone should cost more than 540.

Shane

It also adds the GT hood with scoop, and the GT steering wheel, to the V6 model. > > Jim wrote: > > > We just got an 03 premium coupe according to lit. i think the Pony got an > > ugly decal stripe, polished wheels and some small interior treatment and the > > Mustang in the rear bumper is highlighted...$540 I think. we didnt want the > > tape and the dealer found our car with leather mach 460 and polished wheels > > for about the same $ as a pony package...we just think the tape stripes ruin > > a classy car. >
Reply to
Shane Metzler

I didn't realize the hood came with...so much for reading the brochure cover to cover 100 times....old age ...:)

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
Walt