After Market Kits - Where do I find them?

I know there are kits for all kinds of things for mustangs. I have a 1966 Mustang with a 289 (Used to be 6 cylinder).

  1. I would like to make the steering much tighter ratio than it is now. Although it's power steering you have to turn the wheel pretty far to turn. It needs a different ratio gearbox to work better. ( I lost a link to this very thing).

  1. Because my car used to be a 6-cylinder and is now a 289 it has all drum brakes on four-bolt wheels. I need a kit to add front disk brakes, maybe rear disk brakes as well. Anything like that out there?

Reply to
10ghz

There are plenty of places you can go to find the upgrades you want. Flaming River makes the steering box and shaft replacement you want, while brakes Plus, or Stainless Steel Brakes makes the bolt on disk brake upgrades. Another place to look at would be parts dealers like Mustangs Plus

Or Mustangs Unlimited

Bill S.

snipped-for-privacy@radiate.com wrote:

Reply to