An answer on if I can replace the stereo in the Mach 1000 system.

From someone at the visteon website:

Me: If I buy my new Mustang with the Mach1000 system in it, is it possible to replace the radio portion of the system with another radio?

Them: No the plugs will not fit. You would need to find a way to match the factory plugs, this could create warranty issues.

The Billy

Reply to
True Hockey Historian

You could check on crutchfield.com and see if they make the adapters to convert it.

Reply to
John Wiebalk