Anyone here into 351 Clevelands ?

Just wandering if anyone here in RAMFM is into the 351 Clevelands as I just obtained a few engine parts for one I have a Ford Motorsport 351 2V 4BBL (M-9424-G351) aluminum intake, Black wrinkle finish Ford Motorsport (M-6582-A341) aluminum valve covers, and an Accel blueprinted electronic distributor w/o timing advance.

All parts are in excellent condition w/ little mileage, I want $150 for intake, $150 for distributor, and $60 for valve covers OR I will do everything for $340.

Thanks,

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy