Anyone there?

Test - my news server isn't showing any messages since 3 days ago!

Reply to
elmo

yeah I see it!

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Time for a new news server, I'd say... :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Eh. Everybody takes a break now and then. I'd swear that Comcast hiccupped last night - couldn't get on the highway no way no how with this great broadband connection. Multiple reboots, pulled the plug on the modem, nothing.

This morning, everything is fine.

But 3 days?

dwight

dwight

"dwight" wrote in news:bqkkoq$23r4n6$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-40295.news.uni-berlin.de:

That's what you get for having cable. :()

Joe