svt on hold

Just heard that fords SVT, is on hold until 2005-2006.

they are dropping the focus svt, the cobra till 2005-6, and plan no major upgrade to the lightning after this new version.

they plan on building on the restyled mustang platform, the marauder, and a third yet to be named car....

Punch

Reply to
Punch

does that mean no '04 cobras ?

Reply to
DaveZ

Reply to
James Fowler

The word from my dealer is that the first batch of 400 (all with the chrome wheel option) will release this week after being held back due to a problem with the hood latches. The limited Mystic he thought started 12/3 per plan, and the "regular" Cobra's would start appearing by the end of January. The #1 guy in this dealers line was expecting an Oct delivery but is now being told the end of December; when I ordered in Oct I was told a late January delivery but now they're saying late Feb.

Reply to
ROBBCWZ

Got to keep the prices up at the dealers.

Reply to
Brent P