*Attn. Scotter* Headswap $$

Hey Tom -

>Do you recall how much it cost to buy and install the 2K heads and intake? >Thanks, >Scott >

I'm sure I could dig all the receipts up but I can tell you for sure that it's way cheaper to do it now than it was in April of '01. You can buy turn-key kits brand new from Parkway Ford for $1320.00. I paid around $650.00 plus freight for slightly used heads '00 heads. Labor costs will vary from about $500.00 to $1000.00 depending on your locale. Where are you located?

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

Thanks, Tom. Austin, Texas

96 Mustang GT C>
Reply to