Bad news for 05 owners

LOL... probably the thousand dollars. I guess it'd be different if I really needed a car, or even if she really needed a car, but as it stands, I have enough, and she has either her mom's or grandmother's at her disposal at all times on the weekend. It's just an expense I really don't need, nor can I afford, at this point. Maybe in a couple months.

Seriously considering having it ready for spring though. It'd be fun to run side-by-side down the strip against my girl. Maybe I'd even drive the Eclipse to give her a chance. Then again, seeing how she launched the Cobra at a red light once, maybe I'll need more power than that.

JS

Reply to
JS

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 03:45:31 GMT, "Ryan West" wrote something wonderfully witty:

The source was Ford, Blue Oval just reported it. Shooting the messenger, doesn't change the message.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Zomby:

What the complaint was that Ford reported the problem in October or November, and corrrected it about two weeks later. Then Blue Oval reported it in January, as if the problem still existed, when in fact, it had been corrected for close to two months by then.

Reply to
Ken Zwyers