Bang Shift... and Bang

In article ,
I'm not that familiar with drag racing, but I have to side with one of the comments there "...um?I usually back off the throttle when my car starts to go ?squirrel¹". It sure looked like he was out of control and stayed on the gas. He should have backed off as soon as he was no longer going straight ahead. His tires were still smoking when he hits the wall.
Reply to
twk
He tried to be macho and drive through it. That can look impressive if you pull it off, but, as in this case, stupid if you don't. There's a very fine line between not getting scared and not being smart.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Site Timeline Threads