Banshee or Shaker?

Thinking about doing either a Banshee or Shaker scoop on my 03 GT.

The Banshee is around 200 bucks cheaper and I wonder if there really is a difference.

Reply to
MPBSR25

The "Shaker" is from CDC, the same people Ford got the system used on the 2003 and 2004 Mach 1.

Ford has made some improvements to the Shaker Ram Air system, and CDC has folded these back into the kit they continue to sell.

Therefore, I would go for the CDC Shaker.

MPBSR25 wrote:

Reply to
Walt