Shaker sound system

I'm considering ordering an '06 GT. I heard a Shaker system in an '05, and I really didn't think it sounded very good. I'll probably go with aftermarket equipment. I was wondering if there are any other alternatives. The sub box itself seemed OK, but I'm thinking custom equipment for everything else. Any ideas?

Reply to
Rock Ford

Hmmm, no ideas from anyone. I guess the people in this group would rather talk politics judging by the length of some of the threads. Maybe it's just that none of you know anything about automotive sound systems... Well, I'll tell you this, the Shaker system is junk.

Reply to
Rock Ford

WTF? You don't like the Shaker system, so go buy what you do like. It ain't rocket surgery, err, science

Reply to
Ralph in NC

Ralph I don't understand your "WTF?" reply. I'm thinkin' maybe you went and ordered the Shaker system. You're right, automotive sound systems aren't "rocket surgery, err, science", but they're obviously over your head.

Reply to
Rock Ford