barrett-jackson questions

Saturday, my cable was off all day and I couldn't watch barrett-jackson! If anyone can help with these questions...

  1. What were some of the highlights saturday?

  1. Was that cute woman who bids for people on the phone still there this year?

  2. Will the speed channel rerun any of the auction highlights?

danke shoen

Reply to
vince garcia

This one I know: Yes, they will indeed replay some of the auction. Though, from the looks of their program search page, it'll be shown the last two weeks in February.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

thanx! Now i don't feel quite so mad at my local cable provider

Reply to
vince garcia

They will show 3 one hour specials: (these are not the exact titles, just the topics) American Muscle, European Exotics and Classics. I think the last half of Feb. is correct. Will probably be shown more often after that.

Reply to
Claud Spinks

V'ger

1965 Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black A Code 4 spd 1966 Fastback 2+2 White w/Red C Code Auto
Reply to
V'ger

Cars made in the U.S.

Yes, the brunette was there.

I have 90 minutes on a mini-dv. I could burn you a dvd.

John

Reply to
John Shepardson

and she is so cute :)

thanx for the offer but my machine just died :( I'll catch it on rerun next month

Reply to
vince garcia