Best Mustang forum

Having some problems with my 03 Mustang. Need lots of help. Can someone suggest a decent forum for some ECM help?

Anyone know what happened to the EEC list?

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I hang out on the Stang.net classic forum, which of the two (Vintage Mustang Forum being the other) is far the most techie. I don't know about the late model forum, but here's the menu page:

Also
is the go-to forum for turbo stuff,regardless of make or model. This is a place where true gearheads hangout. So you might get general ECM advice at

180 Out
Reply to
one80out

Thanks, I'll try them.