better a rock than an american woman

Man arrested after simulating sex with rock

A man has been arrested in Pennsylvania for simulating sex with a rock.

The 44-year-old man had earlier been seen riding a bike decorated with women's underwear in Hempfield Township.

One witness told police they saw the man lying naked on top of the rock on the Youghiogheny River Trail, reports The Valley Independent.

The witness said he was thrusting himself against the rock in a simulated sex act. Another witness told police he stood on top of the rock and exposed himself.

Women's underwear, gloves and rubber straps were tied to the frame of his bicycle, police said.

The man is being held in custody after being charged with indecent exposure, open lewdness, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct

Reply to
nick

So... would that put the underwear... between a rock and a hard place?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

place?

GROAN>>>Tried too..... knew it was coming..but couldnt look away in time!

Punzilla strikes again!

Reply to
Matt

Oh my, you are on a roll this week.

Gotta run, someone is knocking at my door again.

Don Manning

2.3Sleeper

LOL!!! Kate, you never fail to crack me up! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

"nick" wrote in news:LCMsb.355$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep3-gui.server.ntli.net:

Doing it the hard way?

Paul

Reply to
Paul

My step mom used to say "God hates a coward..."

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Me a coward?

Naaa, but for some reason guys keep stopping by the house trying to beat my door down.

Don Manning

| > |

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Uh oh... who do you owe money to.. or who did you almost kill (for probably a good reason)?

JS

> | > |

Reply to
JS