Peugeot better than Mercedes,BMW,VW!

Yes, it is true. The Germans may have invaded France and conquered us without a fight. However, in addition to driving them out of our country, we build a better car than they do.

Reply to
Jacques

Jacques a écrit :

And then? I think that you should stop associating Peugeot with blind nationalism... Or smoking crack. Et après? Je pense que tu devrais arrêter d'associer Peugeot et nationalisme aveugle. Ou tout simplement le crack.

Reply to
Antony

Reply to
M. H. Greaves

"Jacques" schreef in bericht news:9MCgc.55555$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...

I will never buy a french car, (nor any european), and certainly not a peugeot again, since after 50000 kms during 5 years the ECU and the coil should be replaced at the cost of 1100 euros. And I am not the only victim. (ask, confidentially, a peugeot mechanic, how many times this happens, and you will be surprised)

Reply to
B52

Hihihi, and better value for the money!

Reply to
Linea Recta

Thats the problem with modern all-electronic cars - too much to go wrong, but thats the price of eco-friendlier cars and engine control. I have to say ive heard of far more problems with other makes.

Coyoteboy

Well, I for one am waiting with baited breath for some 407 road tests and reviews. I have to order a new company car for August and was considering another 320d Sport but the 407 and all it's toys plus Sat Nav on the 2.0d

136 Exec has caught my eye (I'm a sucker for gadgets)... here's hoping it gets a good write up.

-- TP

Reply to
Taipan

Reply to
M. H. Greaves

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 21:52:05 GMT, a particular chimpanzee named "Jacques" randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

_Who_ drove them out?! The Germans would have been happy to sit there being served vin by your collaborators if it hadn't been for the British, Americans, Canadians, etc.

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

Whoa, whoa boys! lets not get political and start bouncing each other off the walls!the guy was only stating how good his car was; it just happened to be a French one that's all!!

Reply to
M. H. Greaves