body shell

looking for a body shell for a 1967 ford mustang. can anyone lead me in the right direction.

Thank-you

Reply to
wjamk

Just walk behind my house under the tarp there....That would be east ;^) Where are you in Canuckistan? StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

wjamk wrote the following, which while being attributed to fact was none the less being challenged::

If you live anywhere near North Carolina:

Wm

I'm going there tomorrow to pick up a hood for my 72 Pontiac Lemans...

Reply to
William

Live in Kitchener Ontario

Reply to
wjamk

wjamk wrote the following, which while being attributed to fact was none the less being challenged::

well, i can't help that.

Reply to
William

try: