Camaro wont sell....

"Joe" wrote

Don't forget Maverick!

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

Other than ford re-using the tail-lamps on the Pinto the maverick doesn't share anything of significance with the pinto.

The maverick is most like a '65-'73 mustang.

Reply to
Brent P

"Brent P" wrote

I was commenting on the names Ford was using (horses), not the parts swapping abilities between them. Kinda like they do now with the whole "Ex-" thing for the SUV's (Ex-cursion, Ex-pedition, Ex-plorer)

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

"Blue Mesteno" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Ex-cretion? ;)

Reply to
Joe

"Joe" wrote

Ex-ecution, Ex-ploder

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

: > "Brent P" wrote : >>> "Joe" wrote : >>>> In hindsight, the name thing was : >>>> fabulous. Mustang, Pinto. : >>>

: >>> Don't forget Maverick! : >>

: >> Other than ford re-using the tail-lamps on the Pinto the maverick : >> doesn't share anything of significance with the pinto. : >>

: >> The maverick is most like a '65-'73 mustang. : >

: > I was commenting on the names Ford was using (horses), not the parts : > swapping abilities between them. Kinda like they do now with the whole : > "Ex-" thing for the SUV's (Ex-cursion, Ex-pedition, Ex-plorer) : : Ex-cretion? ;)

Ex-tinction.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Excrement :O)

Reply to
Nicholas Anthony

My favorite Ex: Ex-wife!

Reply to
Blue Gator

"Blue Gator" wrote : > Ex-cretion? ;) : : : My favorite Ex: Ex-wife!

HAH! In our case Ex-Wife = Ex-tortion! for ten years She was the alimony queen of ____ county!

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Now don't Ex-aggerate!