Ping: Spike

Something to think about next time you decide to build one of your own. This was posted in another group, it has a pretty high WOW factor.

Just watching it makes me cringe. Can you just imagine what it was like INSIDE that thing? Not me, nope nope nope.

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Now, THAT is 'off-road'... looks like fun. Anything less is just Sunday driving!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Tread Lightly"

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I think homeboy needs a set of tires

Reply to
WindsorFox

"WindsorFox" wrote : : I think homeboy needs a set of tires : If he didn't when he started, he did by the time he got to the top of the hill I think what he needed was a little more weight and a lot less throttle.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate