Car Show -- Aug 17, 2003 (Sunday) -- Coopersburg PA

The First Pennsylvania Mustang Club

Presents

The 27th Annual Coopersburg Collector Car Show & Flee Market

Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 10am to 4pm

Entry Form can be found at

Coopersburg is located in Eastern PA, just south of Allentown (and Interstate

78), and north of Quakertown (and Philly), along Route 309
Reply to
Walt

Will have to see what I am doing that day...........

Bill S.

Walt wrote:

78), and north of
Reply to
Bill S.

Reply to
Walt

i have been trying to get to this show for 2yrs now but just couldnt but i think this yr im going to get there . its on 309 right? i know someone who's in that club and who helps set up. p.s im coming from lower bucks county just outside of northeast philly.levittown, bensalem area.

Reply to
Mustangkrazy

Yes, it is on the northbound side of Route 309. Coopersburg is north of Quakertown. If easier, you could take the NE Extension, get off at the Quakertown exit, head east into Quakertown and 309, and take

309 north from there.

There is also a simplistic map > its on 309 right?

Reply to
Walt

Do you guys consciously schedule the show for AFTER the Eagles break training camp? I could kill two birds with one stone, and have a very satisfying day, if I could hit training camp in the morning and the car show in the afternoon.

But, what the hell... It's a nice drive up the Pike.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Just a reminder...

The show is tomorrow!!!!

Walt wrote:

78), and north of
Reply to
Walt

May stop by without the car, hurt my back this morning working on the garage....Cannot see spending two hours in the Cobra one way, walking around (if I can walk around after I get back from the chiropractor) all day at the show, then trying to get back in the car and drive home.................

To spot me in the crowd,

Just look for the "Club Cranky" T-shirt..............

Bill S.

Walt wrote:

78), and north of
Reply to