Cheap Mustansg (v6) Los Angeles

Looked at the times ysterday and there was an ad for power ford (i Think). They had 20 v6 coupes for 12,777. FYI

-Joe

Reply to
Desert Lurker

Power Ford where?

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Unfortunately I took a test drive in a 02 Convertible at the local dealer (Ridgecrest, CA) and left the ad in his car. It was in Thursday's LA Times. So you should be able to go to a Library and see that paper. I bought today's paper but did not get a chance to look at the auto ads. Sorry.

Reply to
Desert Lurker

Power Ford: Huntington Beach sorry about all that. There is no exp. date on the ad.

-Joe

Reply to
Desert Lurker