Classic Mustang manual?

Forgive me if this question has been asked before.

I just bought a 1972 Mustang that I am going to restore. The problem is that I've never restored a Ford before. So I was hoping that someone could let me know what is a good book/manual for doing this?

The guy I got this off of was starting to restore it and make it a hot-rod, but I've already found two things he did wrong. I would like to keep it close to what it looked like originally. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
midtowng

Go to one of the Mustang aftermarket parts seller - like Mustangs Plus - and get an Ford service manual. For a '69 it's 5 or 6 volumes, and cost me a little over $100. But it's an incredibly detailed work, with lots of pictures. That's a real good place to start.

Reply to
boB

Thanks for the advice.

Reply to