Clutch

My friend recently bout a 2000 mustang GT with a T-45. Compared his clutch to mine and his feels alot stiffer then mine does. Could this be an aftermarket clutch? If so how can we check without rippin the tranny out...

Also how do i sign up on ramfm.org?

Reply to
joe

I don't know of a way to check the clutch without taking the tranny out??? Anyone else? As far as signing up, what do you mean, you're here and you posted, no need to sign anything??? Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

I believe he is talking about an email addy. I think I am going to organize a mass sign up for people who want ramfm.org addies.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Sweet, i wouldn't mind a ramfm email addy, hell i've been here long enough, lol. Keep me posted! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

(Not me. I want nothing to do with this bunch.)

(( dwight ))

Reply to
dwight

What makes us think we want something to do with you ;) Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.