clutch pedal spring ???

I undertook the bold action of changing the clutch master cylinder, thereby removing the clutch pedal. There is a spring attached to the clutch pedal and for the life of it, I cant remember where it is attached to. One end hooks into a small hole at the pedal itself, but where does the other end fit? Your help is greatly appreciated.

110 TD5
Reply to
Uli

on my 1984 110 the spring hooks to a small beacket that is held in place by one of the bolts that holds the pedal box in place. Furthest bolt and to the right going by memory.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
MVP