Completed Installation of Automatic Passenger Window Switch -> Ping Mustang Guy

Just wanted to let you know I installed the switch in about 5 mins and it works great.

Thanks again...

Shane

Reply to
Shane Metzler

I am not in the loop ... could you tell me more about this switch... I am assuming its the auto passenger window switch which rolls the window by pressing the button once ? I would like to get the same ... where can I get that ?

TIA

- SS

Reply to
Silver Stang

Tim, aka MustangGuy sells them via his website,

you can find under the clearance sectionabout 3/4 of the way down. It is called: 1 touch down window module kits.It costs 24 each or 2 for 42.00. The add says that it fits 94-98 but itwill also fit up to the 2003. I just installed it on my 2003...it tookabout 5 -10mins...A really simple procedure and Tim gives greatinstructions! The 1 touch works great! I would highly recommend purchasingfrom Tim. He is great. Thanks again Tim.

Shane

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Yeah yeah yeah there you go again...rampant prejudice against the fox body folks!

Where the one tuch switch for 87-93 stangs!

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Actually, I believe Tim has stated in the past that the switches could work for the 87-93 cars as well.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

ACTUALLY I have added these to quite a few 87-93 Mustang drivers windows. I have even added them to 87-96 Ford trucks/Broncos.

Due to very limited space in the door panel I have been adding them within a small cavity of the armrest, the outer case must be removed and the module wrapped in tape in order to fit but they fit and work quite well.

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy

Does this kit lower the passenger side from just the passenger door or the driver door or both? I want one touch control from the driver's seat for both windows.

Reply to
WES

And... another satisfied customer.

Hey Tim... did ya get that thing figured out where we can use the window lock button as a switch for all four down at once?

Kate

| >Thanks again... | | Glad to hear your install went well and you are happy with it. | | THANKS !!!! | | | TIM -aka- | snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM |

SVTKate

it works from both sides. Love mine... Now I want all four with one button ease.

Kate

| > ACTUALLY I have added these to quite a few 87-93 Mustang drivers windows. | > I have even added them to 87-96 Ford trucks/Broncos. | >

| > Due to very limited space in the door panel I have been adding them within | a | > small cavity of the armrest, the outer case must be removed and the module | > wrapped in tape in order to fit but they fit and work quite well. | >

| > TIM -aka- | > snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM | >

| | |

Reply to
SVTKate

After having it on my Mustang, I would love to have it on my wife's 2002 Dodge Neon...Neither window is automatic in her car...Her sunroof is but that's it...I was thinking of getting another and trying it to see what happens on a neon...

Hmm...wonder if she would let me start modifying her car...

Reply to
Shane Metzler

that sucks ....but i like greg's idea ...

Reply to
Silver Stang