Could someone with a 67-68 Fastback take one measurement and snap one picture?

Almost done with the body here, except a few miscellaneous things. One is, somewhere along the lines, I cut out a 1" tall piece from the 'support' that goes from the trunk floor (about mid wheelwell) up to the roof.. I cut it out at the trunk floor to take out the trunk floors, and cut the bracket out with it (Looks kind of like an L, with a hole in it I guess).. NOw I can't remember how those are welded in.. If someone has a dismantled car, would it be possible to snap a pic of that area?

Second, on the passenger side of the trunk floor, there is a strange bracket welded on.. (Never seen this car assembled, so beats me what it's for. Some spare tire related thing I can only assume).. Any chance you could measure where on the trunk floor that is welded on? Does it not have to be exact? Just take a quick measurement and give me the reference point, if possible.

Thanks a lot! Appreciate it..

Reply to
JohnnyK

have you gotten your picture yet? i have a 68 in restoration that i could shoot a picture or two of in those areas

Reply to
Carl