Cracked intake manifold - How do I get my reimbursement?

2 days ago, my intake manifold on my '99 GT cracked. Just now, doing some research online, I found out that on the 16th Ford agreed to a settlement that requires them to pay at least $728 each to owners of particular cars who have had their intake manifold crack. The deadline for getting the reimbursement is March 16.

Does anyone know about how I can go about getting this reimbursement, or if I can get ford to replace my intake manifold for free? I tried calling the dealership, but they were closed today, so I was wondering if anyone else had experience with this.

Reply to
Erik Hovind

Just called a dealership that I found that was open, and they informed me that I bought the car exactly 7 years 2 days ago... So the intake mainfold broke exactly at 7 years, and 7 years was the cutoff date to get it repaired and be eligible for the reimbursement. Go figure.

I'm calling Ford monday and will be extremely unhappy if they screw me over because of this.

Reply to
Erik Hovind