Decisions, Decisions ...........

Bought another low mile 2000 Explorer 5.0 GT40P motor complete and looking like it just rolled off the line just like the last one. If you don't know what I did with the last one......... Where ya been, under a rock? :-) (see NEWS section of our website below)

Now I just need to figure out what I am going to shove this one into. Having thoughts of that Focus project dancing around my head, but the wife is less than enthusiastic about another project car (i.e. Money Pit)

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

(Pun Intended) Tell her she needs to Focus....

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Throw it in a jelly bean, er... Miata.

Reply to
Phyrestang

Reply to
Michael Johnson

How about an older body style ranger, those are cheap enough and it'll bolt right in. I've always liked the old rangers myself. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.
** Now I just need to figure out what I am going to shove this one into. ** Having thoughts of that Focus project dancing around my head, but the wife is ** less than enthusiastic about another project car (i.e. Money Pit)

Oh yeah, now you're talking: a 5.0 Focus! The ultimate sleeper/tuner!

I normally tell guys not to pay the womenfolk any mind when contemplating a project like this, however, I've seen your wife. She's drop-dead gorgeous, so I would consider your options VERY carefully.

-JD

-------------------------------- Enlightenment for The Masses: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams--------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams

project like this, however, I've seen your >wife. She's drop-dead gorgeous,

I tend to use the " I just bought you a $1,000 waterfall/fountain" for the backyard which we are in the process of redoing. I still get the " that's only X dollars, how much do YOU want to spend ???

And to keep this on topic, seems as though the company (California Art Products Co.) was contracted for the fiberglass on the ORIGINAL Elanor in Gone in Sixty Seconds.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

a rock? :-)

Pick up an old Fox-body LTD. You can get them for a song, most all the Mustang performance parts fit (helpting you avoid the money pit) and they're cool a hell because they ARE the ultimate Fox-body sleeper.

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

Agreed. I wish I still had my old Fox body Ford Granada. I'd love to have made it into a sleeper.

Reply to
Phyrestang