TurboCoupe Rearend Upgrade...Rear Tire Size ??

What is the widest tire that will fit an 89 5.0 LX that has a TurboCoupe rear-end ???

Anyone know with certainty ??

I know 275s will fit with the OEM rear-end, but the TurboCoupe rear-end is

1.5" wider....

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu

The width and diameter of the tire isn't really determined by the width of the rear end. However, the wheel ofset is. So go with a 275 tire just like before, but change the offset to match the new width.

Reply to
.boB

What is the widest tire that will fit an 89 5.0 LX that has a TurboCoupe rear-end ???

Anyone know with certainty ??

I know 275s will fit with the OEM rear-end, but the TurboCoupe rear-end is 1.5" wider....

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu

The width and diameter of the tire isn't really determined by the

Roger that Bob.

Unfortunately, finances dictate I stay with my current OEM wheels.

Do 275s fit withOUT rolling the finder lips of 87-93s ??

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu