Who's got a T56 in their 5.0 ?

I remember someone here doing the T56 swap on their 5.0, who was/is it ? I am SERIOUSLY considering a conversion for our 97 5.0 coupe VERY shortly. I talked to D&D for a while today, super nice and helpful. I wanted to talk to someone that has it installed in either a Fox body or 94/95

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

never mind I remember, It was Michael Johnson, PE

Hey michael E-mail me if you don't mind, I have a few questions for ya. I am seriously considering the blueprinted 5.0 Viper box with the .50 OD close ratio.