looking for #17 wheel decals

i have a 99 gt. it has the #17 factory wheels -. where can i find the #17 wheel stripe and horse decal kits? looking for the ones with the horse decal to. my gt is yellow, and i`m looking for a black decal kit. e-mail me direct please with any info. thanks fellow stangs . m p

Reply to
Michael Price

You can find these on the Mustangworld.com website in the

section Hope this is helpful

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

thanks whent there and i`m ordering a kit saturday!! can`t wait! thanks. mp

Reply to
Michael Price