Digital Camera Evaluation Needed Before Purchase

WOW! Great shot! (i've done my share of wedding... LOL)

Reply to
John S.

I've tried a few family weddings, and have always been thankful that they hired professionals. For some reason, I always end up with more shots of church interiors, church exteriors, stained glass, etc.

My website is broken down into flora, fauna, transportation and scenery, with nary a human being to be seen. Personally, I think that human beings spoil the shot.

dwight

dwight

It depends on what you are shooting. I like wondering around events with a super zoom lens and getting candid shots. A super zoom lets me get a 200mm shot in one second and an 18mm shot the next. No wasted time, or missed opportunities for excellent content, when changing lenses. IMO, people have their best photographs taken when they don't know they are unaware of being photographed.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

I don't often care for "people" shots, but this is very nicely done.

Reply to
John C.

Absolutely no argument there, and one reason that I loved that S1.

:()

Reply to
dwight

No problem, Jim is done flying them for the season so it will be in the spring. The Bald Eagle has Super Charger issues and the Princess Elizabeth is being winterized I think.From What I've heard Jimmy will have the third P51 flying in the spring too..

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog