Digital Inspection Camera. $69.99 with Harbor Freight coupon.

Two pages of Harbor Freight coupons in my snail mail Popular Science magazine. There is a Harbor Freight store about eight miles East of doggy's couch. I think I will get over there this week and buy a digital inspection camera.

Reply to
JR

There is a Harbor Freight store about eight miles East of doggy's couch. I think I will get over there this week and buy a digital inspection camera.

If it's got the 16mm diameter camera, like the one I mistakenly bought and returned, I wouldn't bother[1]. You definitely want one that will fit through 10 - 14 mm sparkplug holes. HF sell a model with an 8.5mm camera but it's more expensive.

[1] I specifically asked the guy at the store if it had the smaller camera that would fit through spark plug holes and he said yes. When I brought it back after finding out he was wrong, he wanted to charge me a 20% restocking fee. Uh, NO. He backed down after I reminded him what he told me, and how he had refused to let me open the package to check before I bought it.
Reply to
Mark Olson

magazine. There is a Harbor Freight store about eight miles East of doggy's couch. I think I will get over there this week and buy a digital inspection camera.

The pistol grip one 99% of the time comes with the larger camera head. You can get the smaller one through the company that actually makes the unit though.

They also have extensions and other items for them.

Reply to
Steve W.