Patrick, look at the car mags.

One has a Super Mustang on the cover. Supercharged 5.4, six speed. Was reading it over some guy's shoulder. Didn't see the name of the magazine. Did see it cost over $70K. Gulp!

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I will look this weekend. Was it the new GT500 Super Snake?

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

No idea. Just caught a tiny bit of it. I did see is it ran 12.90 in the 1/4 mile.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

It's Road & Track of all things. They could not get it to hook. Surprisingly positive review. In the day Road & Track had nothing but disdain for the GT500s.

180 Out
Reply to
one80out