Does anyone know aobu tthe EEC-IV???

I have an aftermarket chip in my 93GT that the previous owner put in. Today, I tried to remove it. The problem is, I couldn't get it hooked back up once I had the chip out, so I had to reinstall the chip... I guess my question is, how many pluggable parts to the EEC? Two? Is there something that goes between the mounted piece and the one with all the wires? I can't seem to get these two together... WTH am I missing here?

Thanks.

Brad

Reply to
Brad

Is it the type that bolts in between the main harness plug and EEC or is it a chip that plugs in on the other end of the EEC?

Reply to
HELMUT RONER