Don't we all consider a "Cobra" to be a "Mustang"?

Q.Is a Cobra a Mustang?

A.# 1.Yes,it is not.

A.# 2.No,it is.

Reply to
winze

Print the replies from this news group and hand them to him when your friend goes to look at the car so that he knows he's an idiot.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Oh, and it is NOT hand built, no more that any other Mustang is.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Henry Ford had a 3 way with the Dodge brothers??

No I think it was the high-speed internal-combustion engine of the German engineer Gottlieb Daimler revolutionized the automobile industry. His four-cycle, single-cylinder engine, patented in 1887, achieved speeds many times those of any previous engine, thereby producing many times the power for the same weight.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Actually, the engine in a cobra is hand built. The guys who build it sign it. Starting in 99, the Cobra also has rear independent suspension, which is different from the live axle in the Mustang.

Otherwise, it is a Mustang through and through, and has the running horse on it as well as the Cobra symbol.

Reply to
Wheresthebabes?

I'd think all engines are "hand built", the 4.6 cobra engine is assembled by a dedicated team of 2 to do the job. FWIW all 250 95 Cobra R 351's were assembled in 8 hours on the production line!

Reply to
winze

So what happens to the guy when his "hand built" motor blows up due to a defect ????

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu

They break his hands so that he can never do whatever he did wrong again.

Reply to
Tungsten

The guy who signed it sends him a thoughtful note expressing his condolences.

180 Out TS 28
Reply to
180 Out

On Mon, 03 May 2004 17:09:30 GMT, "Katmandu" wrote something wonderfully witty:

They take em out back & shoot em. I have been told I am not allowed to use a broadsword to disprove ?The Pen is Mightier than the sword?.

Reply to
ZombyWoof