Driving like an @$$h0le

So I'm buying new tires tomorrow, so I really don't give a rat's patootie if my current set (Bridgestone Potenzas, 50K miles) are treated with TLC. On the way out the door this afternoon, I asked the cow orkers if they'd like to leave rubber in the parking lot for $5.00 a pop.

I had no takers, so I did it myself.

Whoo doggies! Driving doughnuts is some fun stuff! It caused me, however, to grow an instaneous mullet and Lynyrd Skynyrd starting playing on the radio when I did it.

I'm back to driving like an accountant in the morning.

- Max - ======= My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. - Huey Freeman

Reply to
Max C. Webster III

LOL.. Poor thing... you forgot to go ravish a woman before you took off your cape.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

C'mere, you.

I hope you don't mind Skoal breath.

- Max - ======= My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. - Huey Freeman

Reply to
Max C. Webster III

So do you live in a single or a double wide? DB

Reply to
dirtbag

Boy, you think I'm made of money? Man, I'd surely like one of them sweet doublewides, the kind with the cedar wood deck.

Junior, get off your sister and bring your old man a beer . . . and don't shake it up this time, or I'll rip you a new one, you hear me, boy?

Do not touch the trim[1].

- Max - ======= [1] If you don't watch Squidbillies, you will have to trust me -- that line is funny!

Reply to
Max C. Webster III

Now that's funny! Touche!

(I was just buting your choppers!)

Reply to
dirtbag

errrr...busting.....dammed arthritis!!!

Reply to
dirtbag

: >: So I'm buying new tires tomorrow, so I really don't give a rat's patootie : >: if my current set (Bridgestone Potenzas, 50K miles) are treated with TLC. : >: On the way out the door this afternoon, I asked the cow orkers if they'd : >: like to leave rubber in the parking lot for $5.00 a pop. : >: : >: I had no takers, so I did it myself. : >: : >: Whoo doggies! Driving doughnuts is some fun stuff! It caused me, : >: however, to grow an instaneous mullet and Lynyrd Skynyrd starting playing : >: on the radio when I did it. : >: : >: I'm back to driving like an accountant in the morning. : >

: > LOL.. : > Poor thing... : > you forgot to go ravish a woman before you took off your cape. : : : C'mere, you. : : I hope you don't mind Skoal breath. : :

LOL! Hon.. you're playin with fire

:
Reply to
Kate

: >> So I'm buying new tires tomorrow, so I really don't give a rat's patootie : >> if my current set (Bridgestone Potenzas, 50K miles) are treated with TLC. : >> On the way out the door this afternoon, I asked the cow orkers if they'd : >> like to leave rubber in the parking lot for $5.00 a pop. : >>

: >> I had no takers, so I did it myself. : >>

: >> Whoo doggies! Driving doughnuts is some fun stuff! It caused me, however, : >> to grow an instaneous mullet and Lynyrd Skynyrd starting playing on the : >> radio when I did it. : >>

: >> I'm back to driving like an accountant in the morning. : >

: > So do you live in a single or a double wide? : : : Boy, you think I'm made of money? Man, I'd surely like one of them sweet : doublewides, the kind with the cedar wood deck. : : Junior, get off your sister and bring your old man a beer . . . and don't shake : it up this time, or I'll rip you a new one, you hear me, boy? : : Do not touch the trim[1]. : : : : - Max - : ======= : [1] If you don't watch Squidbillies, you : will have to trust me -- that line is funny! : :

Well hell man, if you ain't got a double wide, I sure do hope you got one of them ex-pandoes!

Kate

Reply to
Kate

: > (I was just buting your choppers!) : : errrr...busting.....dammed arthritis!!!

Time for a new keyboard.

K.

Reply to
Kate

I'm waiting for my settlement to come in from when I slipped on pee down at the Wal-Mart. When I get that and add it to my disability money, then I'll be sittin' pretty. I might even get me a two-storey trailer.

- Max - ======= My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. - Huey Freeman

Reply to
Max C. Webster III

You guys and gals are really funny!

Reply to
dirtbag

"Kate"

Too much one handed typing. LMAO! j/k

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

If anyone must know, it's a single wide with a 700 square foot addition in progress... Where I live, this is an acceptable, affordable housing alternative. My 18 year old son just purchased a 16X80 on it's own lot for $157K (and some of you dorks can barely afford car payments). He ain't boinking his sister and I'm not his uncle at the same time.

A "starter" home will set you back $250K in our town. Try that on for size.

Joke all you want... renting is a real smart alternative to owning, right?

Reply to
Jim Warman

: >

: >

: > - Max - : : You guys and gals are really funny!

It runs in the (Ford) family LOL

Reply to
Kate

Dang Jim... Where abouts are you that a starter costs that much?

Reply to
Kate

Jim is in Canada, those could be Canadian dollars.

Do some checking, anywhere near most urban areas in the US a starter home starts out over $250K US these days...

Reply to
My Names Nobody

Thus spake "Max C. Webster III" in news:4AXtg.217$ snipped-for-privacy@fe05.lga:

I don't know what a "cow orker" is, but it sounds nasty! ;-)

Reply to
Jim J

I'm not sure what orking is, but I don't think I'd want to do it to a cow. Course a midget could probably make some money doing this in Tijuana.

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

When some people see the word "coworker" they think it means the same as "co-worker." But it doesn't. Coworker is from the Olde English expression, "cow orker," as in the following sentence that is best read with a cockney accent, "I ain't workin' with 'im! He's a bloody cow orker!" - Scott Adams.

BTW, I picked up a set of Bridgestone Potenza 960s.