Mmmm, Free Gum

So, did anyone else get a pack of Orbit from Ford today?

- Max - ======= My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. - Huey Freeman

Reply to
Max C. Webster III

No and I definitely deserve one after that damn EXP I had....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Prolly only YOU for having a dirty little mouth but it's not going to help your dirty little mind.

*snikker*

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Hey! ::burp:: What the f*ck are you talking about, ya bastard?

Love the small print on that one, Dramatization: Orbit will not get you into heaven.

Anyway, I got a small box in the mail, and in it was a $500 coupon for a new 'stang and box of gum. "4 out of 5 Mustang owners get what's called "perma-grin. We thought you might want to start prepping."

Also, there's a second $500 coupon I can give to whomever (I'm guessing these boxes were sent to folks who bought Mustangs in the last five years -- the coupons are for their friends who've held on to their rides a little longer)

- Max - ======= My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. - Huey Freeman

Reply to
Max C. Webster III

I got one and I'm still driving a 98. I was on a dealership website a few weeks ago and siged up for an apprasial of my "trade".

They generously offered me between 5500 and 7500 for my 98 Cobra.

They would sure love that deal, they could put my car on the lot as-is and get 14K for it in a heartbeat.

mort

Reply to
Mort Guffman

I received one in the mail yesterday. Anybody else notice that the $500 off coupon only applies on automatics?

Reply to
shane.rimmer

Reply to
Robert A. Plourde Jr.

Yes I did, in the shit can! It applies to all V6 and GT automatics only.

Reply to
Mark M

That is SO freaking cool!

Hopefully, you will put it in a little box and hang on to it for ten years or so, then you can put it on Ebay :)

I never got anyth>

Reply to
Kate

I'm tellin you guys, in ten - fifteen years, those silly things will be a collector's item, particularly for the folks that bought the year model that it's selling. Kate

Reply to
Kate

EHM! Bastard???

That's MS B**ch to you bub!

hahahaa

Reply to
Kate

It applies to V-6 models and to GT Automatics,

"(excludes GT manual)" is the "exact terminology

I'd bet any "hungry" dealer would look the other way on a GT manual if you pushed him...

Reply to
John

Yep, that's what I get for signing up "for more information" on the website. A waste of money for Ford, but a neat marketing gimmick for the makers of Orbit.

I did, however, take advantage of the Mustang cellphone wallpapers and the GT exhaust "ring tone."

dwight

Reply to
dwight

WELL, aren't you the lucky one. I've received nothing from FORD but my Dealer did send me two meal tickets to the local steak ( read stake ) house for complementary meals.

Reply to
kenronwhite