i hit warman good

Have a good one, hurc.... must piss you off to see people happier than >you...

lmfao u not happy jimbo

35 bucks in sl is like 12 bucks in calgary LMFAO how much is a pack of hotdogs? lmfao 30 years and still cant retire

u go girl

h u

r c a s t

Reply to
yahoolaigan

And you pretend to "know" my level of happiness by????

You are such a poor little fool.... I'm enjoying the piss out of myself. Home renovations are going well, scooter's running like a top and will become 74 cubic inch in 07, my kids doing well in school and has a real good summer job, my loving bride of over 30 years is the light of my life.... and I don't have to resort to calling people down to make myself feel better....

Since you never heard of Slave Lake before I came along, I'm sure you know all about our town..... Calgary is no cheaper. What does a "starter" home run? How about rent in a decent apartment (one something better than yours)?

Nope, hurc... nothing exciting about you any more. I'm not afraid to "have an identity"... you ARE afraid to "have an identity". Time for your vacation? C'mon up.... I have nothing to hide...

Reply to
Jim Warman

then why dont ya take care of her and spend time with her dragging your ass to work is not spending time with her as a matter of fact you let her down beiing unable to provide a lifestyle which she deserves

lmfao what does that matter what they cost you make 12% per year on your house in calgary LMFAO no wonder ya cant retire LMFAO u dont know how to invest whats 12% of 250 k ?

no wonder your poor miss is still poor

Reply to
yahoolaigan

Share your vast knowledge of investing with the rest of us poor working schlubs.

dwight

(By the way... I just had a "performance radiator" installed in my '93 Mustang at 101,000 miles. Do you think it will void my warranty?)

Reply to
dwight

I wonder what it must feel like for you to have the word "Unintentional" prominently written on the birth certificate they gave your mother at the abortion clinic.

Reply to
ironrod

Stop responding to him, Warman.

Reply to
Mark C.

Jim, give this up! Please, reply to posts and help us with your knowledge as a Ford mechanic. Stop wasting your time with this dick breath.

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks