dwight shows his stuff

>I have a new John Deere and a new Trek 7300. That's pretty good, right >there. > >No, there's no new Mustang for dwight this year. We just bought as big a >piece of Paradise as we could swing, and Jean's only now getting used to the >new payments and bills that come with the new home. I'm not throwing a new >car payment on top of that, just yet. > >But that's definitely the reason that I held out for a 2-car garage. >

dwight your place is hardly a paradise

only a 2 car garage l m f a o

poorboy

h u r c a s t

Reply to
fordman3

Yeah, I know...

It's not like your "home", where you have an endless parking garage full of short busses. But it's home for me and at least I've got cars to put IN it.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Given that hurc works as a 'tech' at a Ford dealership, I doubt he could afford more than a condo with a parking spot in the city he lives in. Scratch that, he chains his Vespa to a stop sign on the street.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
cprice

lm fa o

i bet i make more in 1 week than you do in a month i like high oil prices

make me rich h u r c a s t

Reply to
fordman3

Hah!

dwight

Reply to
dwight

whats a hah ?

h u r c

Reply to
fordman3

A Hah! is a joke. I could also say a Hah! is a hurc.

Did you ever notice that those who HAVE don't go around internet newsgroups trying to convince a bunch of faceless strangers that they do?

No, of course you didn't notice.

dwight

Reply to
dwight